Serviced office space for rent in The Gherkin, St Mary Axe, The City of London EC3. The offices in The Gherkin have plenty of natural daylight and superb views of The City through floor-to-ceiling windows, your fully furnished managed office space in this iconic office building will project the very best impression of your business. This City of London business centre in The Gherkin, with its own private bar and restaurant, is one of the most in-demand office spaces not just within the Bank area, but across the UK.
All serviced office suites are air-conditioned and all workstations are ‘Voice & Data’ ready allowing you and your employees to hit the ground running as soon as you move into your office space.
A professional reception team is on hand to welcome your visitors and answer all incoming calls in the name of your company. The team is supported by a dedicated office manager who will ensure your needs are met.
There aren't any other serviced office providers or business centres in ‘The Gherkin’ – We provide the only solution for businesses seeking office space within the building of less than 15,000 sqft.
- Office space to rent in the UK’s most iconic building
- Fully furnished managed serviced offices in The City
- Offices from 8 to 300 workstations
- Air-conditioned office space with natural daylight
- ‘Plug & Play’ internet and telecoms
- Manned security and 24/7 access
- Fully staffed reception with call answering service
- On-site serviced office manager
- Meeting and Boardroom facilities
- Kitchens, Washrooms and Showers
- Lifts and Disabled access
- Private bar and restaurant with Square Mile Views
Fantastic meeting room facilities are also available at this London EC3 centre and can be hired on an hourly basis.
Benefits and Cost of Serviced Office Space at The Gherkin, St Mary Axe.
The City of London / Square Mile is home to some of the world’s leading corporations such as Lloyds, Standard Life, Aviva and Allianz Global.
- No Capital Expenditure required
- No quarterly payments in advance
- A fully itemised bill each month
- No hidden extras: 100% of recent move-ins said they agreed or strongly agreed that the actual amount charged on a monthly basis accurately reflected what was agreed during negotiations for their serviced office space
- Pay only for the serviced office space you need
- No need to sign a long term office rental lease - mitigate the risk by hiring a serviced office instead
- Flexible serviced office agreement terms from just 3 months
- Unbranded offices giving your clients the impression that this is your office space
- Instant occupation available
||From GBP : £750-£1100 a month per person