Offices to let in Dublin 2. Denshaw House is a double Georgian building dating from 1780. It has been tastfully converted into a fully serviced modern office facility offering a variety of different size offices for rent. There are 28 office rooms and availability depends on who is moving or upgrading.
Features include 10 secure car parking spaces, 2 kitchens and an outdoor seating area. All floors are served by a lift which is adjacent to reception. The front desk is manned 5 days a week and clients have full access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Three meeting rooms are available for 8, 15 or 25 people. The boardrooms have presentation screens which can be linked to your computer for Powerpoint etc.
Denshaw House is located in the heart of Dublin’s business district, near the corner of Baggot St Lower and Pembroke St. St Stephen’s Green is a mere 350 meters away, and Grafton St is only a five minute walk away at 750 meters, as is the Stephen’s Green Luas stop. The nearest DART station is at Pearse St, only 900m stroll.