Euston House, 24 Eversholt Street is the latest London business centre to join our portfolio. Constructed in the 1930’s this Art Deco building provides outstanding flexible office space.
Euston House is surrounded by a range of shops, bars, and restaurants with prominent London attractions such as the British Museum, Regents Park and Kings Cross Church nearby.
The centre is excellently located next to Euston Station, one of London’s main station’s providing links via tube and national rail.
The attractions of Euston serviced offices
- A building of the highest quality in a prime city centre location
- Flexible, competitive terms with no long term commitment
- Fully furnished offices with stylish desks, storage units and ergonomically designed chairs
- No hidden charges
- Latest programmable telephones with walkabout handsets and personal DDIs
- High speed wired and WiFi Internet
- Low level branding
- Professional and friendly reception staff
- Fully fitted kitchens with complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water
- Free access to all i2Office luxury business lounges in all major city centres throughout the UK
- Fully equipped meeting rooms at discounted prices
- Generous reception and breakout areas as well as business lounges
- 24/7 Access with individually programmed smart cards plus CCTV
See our full range of serviced offices near Euston.