King William Street business centre recently opened in 2013 and serves the thriving financial sectors with bespoke serviced offices, meeting and conference rooms, coffee/relaxation areas, hot-desking as well as the opportunity to take managed space (minimum 3 years) or continually leased (minimum 5 years) solutions.Perfectly situated in close proximity of Bank, Monument and Cannon Street stations with a short walk away from London Bridge station it offers great ease of access for the city commuter.
The centre will become our flagship City business centre serving the multi-faceted business community and designed and decorated to our very highest of specifications as well as incorporating new ideas in design, furniture and fittings. Modern conference and meeting room facilities make it the ideal location for your meeting, training or conference venue too.
Center benefits from meeting and boardrooms able to cater from informal 1-2-1 set up to boardroom style for 8-16 persons.
• Instant occupancy
• Simple flexible serviced agreements
• Advanced IT & Telecoms with category 5 cabling
• In-house clients benefit from 24 hour access
• Fully stocked kitchens with free tea/coffee
• Catering available for meetings and lunches
• Secretarial services available upon request
• Virtual office services available upon request
• Pay as you go hot-desking facilities