St Paul’s serviced offices for rent on Old Bailey offer gorgeous flexible office suites in a prime London location. St Paul’s Cathedral is close by, as are shops, restaurants and excellent transport links via City Thameslink and St Paul’s Underground station. Arranged across six floors, offices are spacious, with high quality furnishings and plenty of natural daylight.
The building benefits from a customer lounge, providing an informal place to meet. Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
• 64 fully furnished serviced office suites, all benefiting from natural daylight
• Four meeting rooms and customer lounge
• Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
• 24/7 access
• Air conditioning throughout
• Disabled access and facilities
• Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
• Shower rooms with complimentary toiletries
• Professional daily cleaning
• In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
A relaxed, private area available at no extra cost, providing a unique opportunity for customers to meet in comfort or take time away from their office.
Location and Transport
These Old Bailey serviced offices are an excellent location on the edge of the City, a few minutes walk from Paternoster Square. City Thameslink, St Pauls underground station and Blackfriars and Farringdon are a short distance away.