St James’s Park Serviced Office Space for rent on Old Queen Street which is an impressive 17th Century property located in the heart of Westminster.
It’s a prestigious serviced office address, just a short walk from Buckingham Palace and local underground stations. It offers a wide range of fully furnished offices, a contemporary reception, customer lounge and meeting rooms.
Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
• 29 fully furnished serviced offices
• Two meeting rooms, customer lounge and video conferencing facilities
• Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
• Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with espresso machines and microwaves
• Shower room with complimentary toiletries and linen
• Professional cleaning throughout the day
• In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
A relaxed, private area available at no extra cost, providing a unique opportunity for customers to meet in comfort or take time away from their office.
Location and Transport
The offices at Old Queen Street offer a prestigious and discreet Westminster office address overlooking the beautiful St James’s Park. Whitehall, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Place and The Thames are within a couple of minutes walk.
St James’s Park and Westminster underground stations and Victoria mainline station are within walking distance.