Serviced Office Space Rental, near Cheapside, St Paul’s, The City of London EC1. If you are looking to rent serviced office space in the City of London then look no further than St Martin’s le Grand on the border of EC1 and EC2. Offering flexible office agreement terms mean there is no need to tie your company to a conventional office lease, choose this office space near Bank and save money. Located at the entrance to St Paul’s Underground Station, these serviced offices are ideal for businesses looking for shared office space near Cheapside, Paternoster Square, Gresham Street or Bank.Arranged over 5 floors, these modern air-conditioned serviced offices come fully furnished and each workstation is ‘Voice & Data’ ready enabling your employees to move-in and get straight down to business.The reception team will answer calls and greet guests in your company name. The on-site office manager is on hand to ensure the smooth running of the business centre.
* Prestigious EC1 / EC2 office address
* Fully furnished shared serviced offices
* Offices from 2 to 300 workstations
* Air-conditioned office space with natural daylight
* ‘Plug & Play’ internet and telecoms
* Manned security and 24/7 access
* Fully staffed reception with call answering service
* On-site serviced office manager
* Meeting and Boardroom facilities
* Kitchens, Washrooms and Showers
* Lifts and Disabled Access
* NCP Car Parking nearby
* Shops, restaurants & bars nearbyThe City of London EC1 / EC2 is home to some of the world’s leading corporations and their associated suppliers including: 02, BT, The London Stock Exchange, Clifford Chance and Nomura.