These excellent serviced offices are ideally situated on the Quadrant in Richmond town centre, Oriel House is moments from Richmond Station. Oriel House boasts a range of benefits and facilities including telecoms solutions, meeting room facilities and onsite parking.
Oriel House is a fantastic location for organisations looking for a high quality yet cost effective solution in the Richmond and West London area. The onsite management team are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to clients and are on hand to run the facilities and assist clients within the building. Providing office space ranging from 4 – 50 desks, Oriel House acts as the perfect solution for small, medium and large organisations.
In addition, Oriel House boasts a range of benefits and facilities including industry leading telecoms solutions, meeting room facilities and onsite parking. Furthermore, Oriel House is situated in the heart of Richmond town centre, so you can take advantage of the shops, cafes and restaurants located close by.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Bespoke telecoms solutions
• Superfast resilient fibre service with built-in failover
• Opposite Richmond underground and mainline station
• External facing offices, all with natural light
• Newly refurbished throughout, high end interior
• Air conditioned suites
• Conference and meeting facilities with AV equipment included
• State of the art security with door access control, intruder alarm, CCTV and PA system
• Fire alarm
• Professional reception services
• Mail handling
• In house maintenance team
• Daily professional cleaning services
• Business service packages available
• Virtual office packages available
• Communal kitchens and breakout areas
Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant, Richmond, TW9 1DL
Located in the heart of Richmond, your employees and clients can access the building with ease.
The building is located:
• Directly opposite Richmond Train Station —South West Trains and District line services (20 minutes to Central London)
• Excellent transport links into and out of London and access to the A316, M3 and A4 into Central London.