Chicago office space for lease. Two Prudential Plaza’s ideal location provides unparalleled access to some of Chicago’s most exciting destinations and attractions. It’s just steps from Millennium and Grant Parks, Michigan Avenue and State Street’s shopping, a variety of extraordinary restaurants and hotels, as well as many of Chicago’s renowned cultural venues. Two Prudential Plaza’s exceptional offerings of Class A space have attracted a host of prestigious tenants. – Stunning panoramic views from the 35th floor of this Glass and Granite Landmark
– Two Prudential Plaza (nicknamed "Two Pru") is a skyscraper that was built in Chicago in 1990. At 995 feet, it is the fifth-tallest building in Chicago. It has also been honoured with 8 awards
– The building is attached to One Prudential Plaza (formerly known as the Prudential Building)
– Enclosed underground pedestrian walkway, or "pedway" interconnects Two Prudential Plaza, Aon Center, Lakeshore Athletic Club and the Fairmont Hotel with access west through the city to Macy’s, City Hall, the Randolph Street Metra Station, and access to the all of the CTA’s "L" and subway lines.
– Building amenities include signature restaurants, concierge, conference center, branch bank with ATM, sundry store, hair salon, coffee shop, flower shop, shoe repair/shine and food service
– Within walking distance of hot new Lakeshore East residential complex and public park
– Private express luxury shuttle bus service to/from Ogilvie Transportation Center and Union and LaSalle Street Stations
– In-building heated parking garage with detailing services (608 spaces), with extensive additional parking available at nearby Grant Park and Millennium Park underground public parking garages
– 24-hour security with after-hours key-card entry
– Convenient public transportation to O’Hare and Midway airports via the Blue and Orange CTA subway lines.