Sada Business Centers is a start-up Business Center located in the Al-Attar Business Tower on the Sheikh Zayed Road. Although we have just opened in Dubai, the Business Center has been functional in Saudi Arabia for over 25 years.
We have 30 Serviced Offices of 200 sq. feet that can accommodate from 2-8 people for as little as AED 10,000 per month! Under a special promotion, we are providing all our tenants 50% off on the first 4 months. The offices both are with an external view to the Sheikh Zayed Road, Emirates Tower, and DIFC and an internal view. We have over 30 Serviced Offices in our current location and we will be expanding.
Our USPs are:
• Unbranded floor, so no signage! Feel like it’s your own office
• Excellent Business Hub Location
• Trained on site team who offer fantastic customer service
• High Speed internet
• IP Unified Communications system with advanced call management
• Competitive prices
• Flexible contract terms
• Allow our clients to choose to share details with each other to create an innovative environment
Our IT capabilities are:
• High speed internet connection
• Full time, in-house IT support
• 100 MB ADSL and 16 MB leased line
• Managed secure firewall protection
• Separate network for each company upon request
• UPS enabled server room
• Secured wireless connection
• Public IP address for creating your own network
• IP Unified Communications System with advanced call management
• Access to Softphone that allows you to take your extension with you on your mobile application to make and receive calls
• Access to Voicemail to email
• Access to Fax to e-mail
• IP capable Video Conferencing facilities
Al Attar Business Tower is strategically located next to Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), within the commercial business district of Dubai’s business and financial hub.
The buildings architecture boasts elements of Eastern and Western design creating a distinctive modern flair. The cast aluminium Mashrabiya design screen patterned exterior takes on the changing colours of the days light.
The spectacular views from the 33rd floor include, DIFC, Burj Khalifa, The Palace, Sheikh Zayed Road, Emirates Towers, and the Jumierah area with the amazing Arabian Gulf in the backdrop.
We proudly share the building with elite International companies such as British Airways, Ernst & Young, Mimic Ogilvy, and HSBC & Brookfield Multiplex.
In and around Al Attar Business Tower:
– Ritz Carlton Hotel
– Emirates Towers Hotel
– Burj Khalifa
– Dubai World Trade Center
History on the building
The Al Attar Business Tower is a 38-floor tower in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The tower has a total structural height of 158 m (518 ft.). Construction of The Al Attar Business Tower was completed in 1999. The project was built by South African construction contractor Murray & Roberts. Design Architects were Holford Associates; Acer Freeman Fox International.
Places to eat:
Casual lunch or dinner
– Shakespeare & Company
Business lunch or dinner
– Hakkasan (Emirates Towers)
– Zuma (DIFC)
– Caramel Lounge (DIFC)
– Gaucho (DIFC)
– La Petite Masion (DIFC)
– The Gramercy (DIFC)