Serviced Offices St. Martins House, Ockham Road South, East Horsley KT24 6RX
Attractive Semi-Serviced Offices In Grade II Listed Building Family Owned and Managed Since 1987
St Martin’s House, a Grade II listed building, was built in 1860 by Lord Lovelace and is an excellent example of the distinctive style which bears his name.
It has undergone a complete and sympathetic renovation, incorporating many modern facilities and creating a very pleasant working environment.
Offices to Let / for Rent
This Business Centre is suitable for many types of small businesses which do not want to commit to either a long lease or heavy overheads.
• FAST BROADBAND – BT EXCHANGE VERY CLOSE-BY
• RATES ALL INCLUSIVE EXCEPT FOR COMMUNICATIONS NO VAT
• AMPLE ON-SITE PARKING
• 24 HOURS ACCESS/7 DAYS A WEEK
• SIMPLE LICENCE AGREEMENT WITH SIX WEEKS NOTICE & ONE MONTH’S DEPOSIT
• MEETING ROOM FACILITIES (OPPOSITE)
• TERMS OF SIX OR TWELVE MONTHS +
East Horsley is an attractive village situated between Guildford and Leatherhead, with the railway station providing services to London Waterloo and Guildford.
The Centre is located about 2 miles from East Horsley Village, opposite a parade of shops and a post office.