7 World Trade Center is a building in New York City located across from the World Trade Center site in Lower Manhattan on Greenwich Street. 7 World Trade Center opened in 2006 on part of the site of the old 7 World Trade Center, the 52-story, 1.7-million-square-foot 7 World Trade Center is a benchmark of innovative design, safety, and sustainability.
The building is now 100% occupied, having attracted many midtown companies to a revitalised Lower Manhattan. If you are looking to get an office at 7 WTC you can by renting a serviced office or executive suite that comes equipped and ready to go.
The sheer beauty of 7 WTC’s shimmering external façade gracefully enhances any corporate image. Designed by Skidmore, Owings, & Merrill, the rebuilt 7 WTC combines a powerful infrastructure with ultra-efficient floors.
With 45-foot column-free spans, high ceilings, and stunning views in all directions, the 40,000-square-foot floor plate provides unparalleled freedom to customize each space.The building’s safety systems exceed the city’s building code and Port Authority requirements, and its infrastructure – backup power systems, above-standard electrical capacity and next-generation HVAC systems – anticipates and exceeds future demands in every way.
7 World Trade Center combines a one-of-a-kind work environment with a one-of-a-kind commitment to environmental responsibility.
It is New York’s first LEED-Gold certified office building.
Sustainable features include:
• Use of recycled materials during construction
• Energy efficiencies that reduce tenants’ electricity costs by 35 percent compared with the Manhattan average
• Floor to ceiling glass windows designed daylighting while keeping out solar heat
• High-efficiency heating/cooling systems
• High-efficiency air filters that improve air quality and enhance productivity
• Plumbing systems that reduce water consumption by at least 30 percent
• Rooftop rainwater collection to cool the building and irrigate the nearby park