Serviced office space rental near London Heathrow Airport, Heathrow, UB7. The London Heathrow Airport business centre offers serviced offices on the Bath Road near Heathrow’s Terminal 5.
These serviced offices are just 5 minutes from Heathrow’s Terminal 5 providing the ideal base for local and international businesses alike. Set in secluded grounds, the building has an impressive high-ceilinged reception and there are views of the planes taking off and landing from some offices.
Naturally these offices benefit from the excellent transportation links which serve the airport including London Underground, the Heathrow Express as well as the M25 and M4 Motorways.Set in secluded grounds, these Heathrow serviced offices are fully furnished and air-conditioned. All workstations are ‘Voice and Data’ ready meaning you and your employees can move-in and get straight down to business.
* The closest office space available for hire to Terminal 5
* Fully furnished shared serviced offices
* Offices from 1 to 400 workstations
* Air-conditioned office space with natural daylight
* ‘Plug & Play’ internet and telecoms
* Fully staffed reception with call answering service
* On-site serviced office manager
* Meeting and Boardroom facilities
* Kitchens and Washrooms
* Lifts and Disabled access
* Ample On site parkingThe business centre also provides some of the best meeting room facilities for hire near Heathrow. All conference suites and boardrooms are available to hire on an hourly basis.Benefits and Cost of Shared Office Space in Heathrow: * No Capital Expenditure required
* No quarterly payments in advance
* A fully itemised bill each month
* No hidden extras: 100% of recent move-ins said they agreed or strongly agreed that the actual amount charged on a monthly basis accurately reflected what was agreed during negotiations for their serviced office space
* Pay only for the serviced office space you need
* No need to sign a long term office lease anymore
* Flexible serviced office agreement terms from just 3 months
* Instant occupation available Heathrow is home to some of the UK’s most recognisable brand names including British Airways, Ferrovial and Kier Construction.