Sabichi House Office Space Description – An elegant Georgian three storey property providing luxurious serviced office space in a variety of different sizes and configurations. Fully furnished offices are finished to a high standard with additional services available including onsite car parking and full reception support.
Our professional serviced offices cater for the start up right through to the established organisation. The flexible set up allows us to offer a wide range of configurations, from small offices to large open plan offices, to suit the individual needs of every company.
All of the offices are furnished with high quality wooden furniture, wooden flooring and also carpets. With Internet access, ample phone and network points in each office and digital phones with answering facilities we are able to equip your company with the technology it needs.
Sabichi House is extremely welcoming, with an inviting reception area where our fully trained receptionist is at hand to help with all your business needs, from telephone answering in your company name to mail delivery and photocopying from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. A professional, fully equipped conference room is available to tenants for those all important business meetings.
The executive serviced offices are inclusive of utility charges for heating, lighting, electricity and maintenance of the building and security systems.The Office Space is situated close to Perivale and Alperton underground station, along with major motorways such as A40, A406, the M1 and M25 which are easily accessible. We also are a few minutes away from two major superstores – Sainsbury’s and Tesco’s.
Our amenities and services include:
• All inclusive license fee
• Contemporary and welcoming reception area
• Fully trained receptionist
• Telephone answering and message taking
• High quality office furniture free of charge
• Free cleaning
• Photocopying and fax service
• Postal service
• Car Parking
• Kitchen facilities
• Larger rooms are available to rent for workshops etc
• Attractive courtyard for relaxation
• Internet access: Broadband connection
• Digital phones with in built voicemail service
• Cat 5 cabling throughout the building
• Ample phone and network ports in each office
• 24 hour access, 7 days a week
• Security: CCTV cameras and access with swipe card only
• Easy access to public transport including Central and Piccadilly tube linesPrices per room vary according to size.
All prices are inclusive of utility charges for heating, lighting, electricity and maintenance of the building and security services.
An indication of prices per month excluding VAT is as follows:
1 person office: from £150
2 person office: from £250
3 person office: from £350
4 person office: from £450
5 person office: from £550
6 person office: from £750
Open Plan office (20 people): from £4000
All inclusive license fee.