Park House Business Centre offers a range of over 40 serviced offices to suit every business. The offices are furnished and decorated to a high standard in a contemporary style and ready to move into with telephones and internet access immediately available.The offices vary in size from a basic one person office to larger offices and interconnecting suites suitable for up to 45 people on one floor. The offices are available at an all-inclusive Licence Fee starting from £249.00 per month for a fully furnished and serviced one person office on a simple and straightforward agreement.The accommodation can be easily varied to allow for changes in requirements. Park House Business Centre offers a flexible professional environment without the need for a long-term commitment or capital investment.The serviced offices are provided either furnished or unfurnished and the monthly charge is inclusive of:-
• all occupational costs such as rent, rates, service charge, daily cleaning, building insurance and maintenance;
• all utilities such as light, heat, and power;
• fully client controllable air-conditioning system;
• professional reception, telephone answering and message handling service responsive to clients’ individual requirements;
• use of kitchens and complimentary tea and coffee.Park House offers fully equipped offices, ready to move into, with committed professional staff on attractive terms.
This independently owned Business Centre provides a relaxed client focused environment with professional highly committed staff and offers airconditioned contemporary City Centre offices in a prestigious Grade 2 Listed Building on competitive inclusive short or long term agreements. A digital telephone system with a comprehensive range of features and fast internet access including WiFi option is provided. The Business Centre operates an open Comms policy offering the option to install own internet and phone lines without surcharge. Prominent signage for all residents in the building entrance.Located in the heart of Bristol’s commercial and financial area in close proximity to a wide selection of restaurants, hotels, shops, etc and all the facilities of Park Street. Good parking and excellent transport links.