Flexible Office Space for rent 55 King William St, Monument, London EC4R 9AD
3-9,000 sq ft of Flex space close to Monument |2949-9000 sq ft| From £35,000 pm
The building is ideally located on the doorstep of the City’s numerous vibrant amenities including Leadenhall Market, The Royal Exchange, The Ned, One New Change and the bustling Borough Market.
We have two offices available for rent on the 1st & 7th floors at 55 King William St:
- Very close to monument, bank stations
- Prestigious city address + EC4 Postcode
- Quiet and private feel, self-contained floor at the west of the building
- Fully air conditioned
- Cat A+ with raised flooring, ability to move power and cabling throughout
- Fitted generously and spaced with 1.8m desks, 16 total, ability to double that
- Private boardroom / large exec
- Circa 3000sqft – £35K + VAT
- Fully self contained ‘C’ shaped wing, with dual entrance from floor. Gives the ability to have a client facing entrance + staff entrance
- ‘Staff entrance’ opens onto a large open plan with space for 40 desks + 5 Execs + Meeting room + kitchen + 2 phone booths
- ‘Client entrance’ opens up to potential reception area with 3 meeting rooms immediately on the right, further 4 and 8 desk open plan space tucked away from view.
- Building has toilets, shower and bike storage
- Rooms and space divided up, but blank canvas for new tenant to put their own stamp with new furniture and re decorating
- Highly desirable 1st floor, with large windows with plenty of natural light. Almost fully panoramic views around Bank with shape of the floor
- Circa 9000sqft – £85K + VAT
See our full range of serviced offices in Monument or the City of London here.