Mumbai-Pedder Road centre is located in one of India’s most sought after, aspirational addresses – Pedder Road. Pedder Road is a busy arterial road in South Mumbai passing through the affluent Cumballa Hill. The road begins at the well-known intersection of Kemp’s Corner and extends down Cumballa Hill past the Mahalaxmi temple to the Haji Ali intersection.
Our centre is opposite the Cumballa hill telephone exchange and a stone’s throw away from Jaslok Hospital.
About the Center
- Pedder Road is an amalgamation of the ancient yet modern in South Mumbai locality and is surrounded by Cumballa Hill, Nepean Sea Road, Worli, Breach Candy, Chowpatty and Kemp’s Corner.
- Our centre provides 15000 square feet of carpet area to our esteemed patrons with 228 seats capacity. The Centre is spread over two floors with well appointed interiors and a classic marble exterior.
- It boasts of Meeting Rooms, Board rooms and offices all equipped with the latest of technology to cater to your needs.
- Further on, our trained staff ensures that you are well taken care off with Valet service, Shuttle services to the nearby local railway station etc.
- Airport – The International and Domestic Airports are about 30 minutes and 22 Kms away.
- Five Star Hotels like The Intercontinental, Oberoi & Trident are all located within a 6 km radius.
- Linking roads connect you on to the Haji Ali junction and the much talked about Rajiv Gandhi Sea link is also very approachable, about 6 km away.
The area houses numerable consulates, fine dining eateries and shopping outlets. Landmark institutions like the Sophia College, Films divisions of India are all just a walk away.
The Campus also promises you a fitness centre, a SPA and a restaurant.