Office Space for rent James House 1 Babmaes Street, St James’s, London, SW1 6AH
Occupiers of James House One Babmaes can look forward to modern, spacious floorplates, thoughtfully composed with all the exceptional features and finishes you would expect from a boutique St James’s office building.
The upper floors have an abundance of natural light, excellent floor-to-ceiling heights and access to a stunning communal roof terrace.
One Babmaes 2nd Floor is 1447 sq. feet suitable for 28 desks open plan or can be built to have an exec office with an 8 person meeting room, breakout space and desk space for 14.
The price is fully inclusive of the following:
– Rent, service charge and insurance
– membership to Spaces for lounge and external meeting room access
– weekly deep clean including detergents, toilet paper and hand wash
– Coffee machine, monthly supply of coffee capsules, teas, and confectionary.
– Fast fibre internet connection (can be upgraded at an extra cost)
– concierge service for any building requirements
Business rates and utility bills will not be inclusive
Comprehensively redeveloped boutique office building
Automatic passenger lift
VRF cooling system
Full fibre connectivity
South west facing roof terrace
Cycle parking and EV charging facility
Shower facilities with lockers
EPC – B
In the heart of St James’s, James House is situated on the east side of Babmaes Street, 10 yards from its junction with Jermyn Street. Babmaes Street has a quiet neighbourhood vibe, yet enjoys a wealth of high-end amenities right on the doorstep.
Nearest Transport Links
Excellent connections include Piccadilly Circus underground (a three- minute walk), and nearby Green
Park and Charing Cross Stations.
Piccadilly Circus 3 mins
Green Park 8 mins
Charing Cross 12 mins