Belvedere House offers Serviced and Conventional Offices as well as meeting rooms and coworking space for rent in Basingstoke.
Belvedere House based in Basingstoke which is one of the fastest growing towns in the UK offers a variety of offices units, meeting rooms and coworking space.
The property is a significant corporate office facility totaling 118,000 sq ft. It is designed to fit the needs of modern businesses – large, medium and small.
It also offers opportunities to extend and grow without the need for upheaval. Internal space options offer flexibility and ease of adaptation to meet individual layouts.
The building offers an impressive corporate style atrium which can be used as a communal break-out facility. Other amenities include a manned reception area and an on-site cafeteria/bistro.
Belvedere House secured design awards at the time of its original construction in recognition of the architectural style and in particular the manner in which the offices were combined with roof gardens and courtyards.
Key Features – Double height fully manned reception area.
– Impressive atrium providing excellent natural light and break-out amenity.
– Bridge links on upper levels of the atrium.
– On-site cafeteria/bistro offer.
– Attractive roof garden.
– Four fully glazed passenger lifts.
– Fantastic natural light throughout.
– Air conditioning combining fan coil units with chilled beams.
– Raised floors, light fittings and central heating.
– Tenant signage and branding options for individual suites.
– On-site parking ratio of 1:350 sq ft net.
– A 65-acre mixed use business environment located adjacent to the town centre amenities.
– Easy walking distance from the busy railway station.
– Similar walking distance from the town’s bus station and with the benefits of a regular shuttle bus service.
– Immediately adjacent to Eastrop Park, offering excellent green recreational space.
– Recent and ongoing investment in the infrastructure and public realm improvements helping to transform the area into a vibrant mixed-use urban quarter.
– An area which is already home to a number of leading and small businesses, taking advantage of a great working environment and superb value for money.
– The Waitrose and John Lewis at Home store provides a superb focal point and shopping amenity whilst also drawing increased footfall.The M3 motorway (at Junctions 6 & 7) together with fast and frequent rail links to Waterloo, mean that Basingstoke is just 45 minutes from central London and/or Heathrow.
The town is also just 15-20 minutes from Reading and the intended Crossrail service and under an hour from Gatwick and the south coast container and passenger ports. It is an ideal base for business.
Basingstoke is a vibrant town with a strong economy and a proactive Borough Council and business support network. Recently it has been highly ranked as being a destination for IT and digital companies.
Residents and employees are able to enjoy a superb work/ life balance with a great range of living accommodation, from modern town centre apartments to large or period county homes in the attractive Hampshire countryside.
Rail: London Waterloo 42 mins away, Southampton 35 mins away, Reading 17 mins away.
Road: Reading, Junction 11 M4 13 miles away, Maidenhead 29 miles away, Bracknell 24 miles away, Heathrow 38 miles away, Gatwick 60 miles away, Southampton 33 miles away.
See our full portfolio of serviced offices in Basingstoke here