Serviced Offices Chilterns House, Eaton Place, 64 High Street, Burnham, Bucks SL1 7JT
Chilterns House is an attractive 3 storey building, situated in Burnham approximately midway between Slough and Maidenhead.
All floors offer adaptable workspace to a good specification.
Simple, flexible licence agreements are available, giving the ability to expand or contract with changing business needs.
Our Offices to Let come with, Cat 5 cabling for fast internet access, kitchen, lift, parking, and 24/7 alarmed access.
The office centre includes: –
• Over 30 rooms of varying sizes
• Furnished or Non-Furnished (as required)
• 2 Free Conference Rooms (by arrangement)
• Kitchen facilities on each floor
• WCs on each floor, including disabled facilities.
• 8-person lift
• Some Private car parking (18 spaces) on allocation and cheap Local Authority car parks nearby as well as plenty of off-street parking.
• 24-hour access, 7 days a week
• Door entry system
• CCTV security
• Telecoms either via dedicated fibre optic line or by high-speed broadband
• Carpet tiled/wood floored throughout.
• Burnham Railway Station circa 15 mins walk from the office.
• Heathrow Airport – 20 mins.
Burnham is an attractive ancient town situated approximately 4 miles west of Slough and 4 miles east of Maidenhead.
The town has good access to Junction 6 and 7 of the M4 motorway (2 miles away) and Junction 2 of the M40 (4 miles away), via the A355.
Burnham Railway Station is a 10/15-minute walk away, providing direct services to Reading and London Paddington and forms part of East/West Crossrail Route.
Semi serviced offices from £145.00 PER DESK