Serviced Offices Dorney House 46-48a High Street, Burnham, Bucks SL1 7JP
Dorney House is an attractive 3 storey building, situated in Burnham approximately midway between Slough and Maidenhead.
The ground floor includes some retail space (including a coffee shop) and office accommodation.
All floors offer adaptable workspace to a good specification.
Simple, flexible licence agreements are available, giving the ability to expand or contract with changing business needs.
Offices to Let / for Rent
Dorney House Business Centre provides adaptable office accommodation designed for 1-15 people.
Simple, flexible licence agreements are available, with a minimum term of 3 months.
Dorney House is based in an attractive building located in a highly prominent position on the corner of the High Street and Jennery Lane, in the ancient town of Burnham.
The accommodation includes: –
• Over 30 rooms of varying sizes
• Furnished or Non-Furnished (as required)
• Free Conference Room (by arrangement)
• Kitchen facilities on each floor
• WC’s on each floor, including disabled facilities
• 8-person lift
• Some Private car parking (18 spaces) on allocation.
• 24 hour access, 7 days a week
• Door entry system
• CCTV security
• Carpet tiling/wood flooring throughout
• Burnham Railway Station circa 15 mins walk from the office
• Heathrow Airport – 20 mins.
Burnham Railway Station is a 10/15-minute walk away, providing direct services to Reading and London Paddington and forms part of East/West Crossrail Route
Burnham is located approximately 4 miles east of Maidenhead, and has good access to the M4 and M40 motorways.
The attractive towns of Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Stoke Poges, Bourne End and Windsor are all in close proximity.
Semi serviced offices from £145.00 PER DESK.