Airport House Business Centre, formally known as Croydon Airport, was the first airport in the world to introduce air traffic control and was London’s first major airport in 1916. Croydon Airport hung up its pilot hat in 1959 and is now a leading serviced office provider housing over 90 individual companies within our 61,000sqft building. Our serviced office space has been renovated to a high standard with light and bright offices and modern furniture alongside state of the art technology and impressive internet speeds.Our offices are ready for immediate occupation and are decorated in bright and neutral tones ready for you to make your mark on the space. We also welcome any decoration changes and understand our clients like to paint their offices in their company brand colours for a more personal touch. We are incredibly proud of the history of Airport House and have worked hard to retain this and the character of our centre without compromising on the demand of modern services and facilities.Our small but dedicated Business Centre team are on hand from 08.30 to 17.30 Monday to Friday and have been trained to a high standard to provide business support and an immaculate first impression for all visitors to Airport House.At Airport House we pride ourselves on keeping things simple. We proudly display our office rental fees and have real people at the end of the phone to guide you through our sign-up process.
Our facilities are what draws in new business and keeps our current clients with us year after year.Our Reception is open from 08.30 to 17.30 Monday to Friday and outside of these hours we have 24/7 on-site security to provide our clients with additional peace of mind.So why take office space at Airport House? Here are our top six reasons:
1. Our pricing structure is simple and there are no hidden or unexpected costs at the end of the month.
2. We provide the fastest internet connection in Croydon.
3. 24/7 access with ample complimentary parking for you, your employees and your visitors.
4. Complimentary shuttle bus taking our clients to and from East Croydon station through-out the day.
5. Our terms and conditions are simple.
6. We provide on site IT support which provides you with a faster service than using an external provider.