Hudson House on Tavistock Street is an impressive Grade II listed serviced office situated between Covent Garden Market and the Strand. The property boasts many original features including ornate fireplaces and impressive high ceilings.
Accommodation is arranged over seven floors, with Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Charing Cross stations nearby.
Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
• 49 fully furnished serviced office suites
• 3 meeting rooms
• 7 floors
• Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
• 24/7 Access
• Air conditioning throughout
• Kitchen facilities with complimentary tea and coffee
• Shower rooms
• Highly trained, professional uniformed receptionist and support personnel
• In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
Hudson House is conveniently located in London’s Covent Garden, in a quiet street running directly parallel to the world famous market. Covent Garden and Leicester Square underground station are close by offering excellent transport links. Charing Cross mainline station is walking distance.