Mumbai, Boomerang, Andheri (East) is situated in Andheri East is one of the largest commercial and industrial areas of Mumbai. Andheri East is a sought after commercial destination due to its proximity to the northern suburbs as well as having many world class buildings.
About the Center
Boomerang, a one of it’s kind business destination that sets benchmarks, be it in design or functionality .
Boasting India’s largest floor plate of 1,40,000 square feet, Boomerang is a LEED certified gold rated building.
- Daniel C. Hsia designed building
- 40 ft. High grand entrance lobby with elegant lounge and reception desk.
- The Lobby also features a 3000 sq.ft. vertical garden featuring various exotic species.
- LEED certified Gold rated Green building with energy rated systems
- Double basement parking with a car park ratio of 1 : 1000
- Concierge services and Valet Service
- Eateries – fine dining and food court
- Club house with hi-tech gymnasium and fitness centre
- Shuttle services to Andheri and Kanjurmarg Station
- Airport – The International and Domestic Terminals are a 10 minute and 25 minute drive away.
- Five Star Hotels like The Intercontinental, The Leela, Le Meridien, Holiday Inn and The ITC Grand Maratha are all located within a 3 km radius.
- Connected by The JVLR Expressway which connects to the Western Expressway and the Eastern Expressway.The popular suburb of Powai is a 5 minute drive, suburbs of Andheri, Thane and Goregaon are in close proximity.
Newbridge, Boomerang, Andheri (East), is situated about 5 minutes from Powai, Andheri (East) and 20 minutes from Andheri (West), Vikhroli and 30 minutes from Thane. The center is a 10 minute drive from the IIT Mumbai Campus and Powai Lake.