St James’s Park Serviced Office Space for rent 16 Old Queen Street which is an impressive 17th Century property located in the heart of Westminster.
It’s a prestigious serviced office address, just a short walk from Buckingham Palace and local underground stations. It offers a wide range of fully furnished offices, a contemporary reception, customer lounge and meeting rooms.
Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
• 29 fully furnished serviced offices
• Two meeting rooms, customer lounge and video conferencing facilities
• Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
• Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with espresso machines and microwaves
• Shower room with complimentary toiletries and linen
• Professional cleaning throughout the day
• In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
A relaxed, private area available at no extra cost, providing a unique opportunity for customers to meet in comfort or take time away from their office.
Location and Transport
The offices at 16 Old Queen Street offer a prestigious and discreet Westminster office address overlooking the beautiful St James’s Park. Whitehall, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Place and The Thames are within a couple of minutes walk.
St James’s Park and Westminster underground stations and Victoria mainline station are within walking distance.
See our full range of serviced offices in Westminster and serviced offices in St James’s