Luxury office suites and fully serviced offices in London’s St James’s Square. This grand listed property in St James’s Square was built in 1770 and designed by the architect Robert Adam.
Located in the heart of the Square, the serviced offices are very accessible by Charing Cross, Embankment, Westminster, Green Park and Piccadilly stations.
Offices are arranged over nine floors and finished to an exceptional standard.Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
• 91 fully furnished offices
• Eight meeting rooms, customer lounge and video conferencing facilities
• Formal Club Lounge
• Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
• 24/7 access
• Air conditioning throughout
• Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with espresso machines and microwaves
• Shower rooms with complimentary toiletries and linen
• Professional cleaning throughout the day
• In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
These St James’s Square offices are in a perfect position overlooking St James’s Square gardens. Piccadilly, Regent Street, The Mall, Green Park and St James’s Park are within a few minutes’ walk. Piccadilly, Green Park, Leicester Square and Charing Cross underground stations within easy walking distance. Parking is available directly on St James’s Square.