Serviced Offices St James House Hollinswood Road Telford TF2 9TZ – St James House is a 52,000 sqft building with 4 floors. Recently refurbished in an £8.5M development offering fully equipped ready to go offices on flexible terms.
Guide price is circa £260 + VAT pcm per desk, with offices ranging from 100 sqft (2 desks) upto entire floors.
Our standard IT package is £50 + VAT pcm per desk.
Car parking is £110 + VAT pcm for a dedicated space. All negotiable.
- Internet and phones packages available
- Our on site team with someone on reception to take post, re-direct calls, or greet clients
- Two business lounges
- Multiple kitchens and tea points throughout with microwaves/ break out areas / TV’s etc.
- Complimentary tea and coffee (including coffee machines that do latte’s etc)
- Ad hoc free meeting rooms to take calls or do 1:1 meetings there are also pods available and people will be able to use these freely
- 7 Chargeable on site meeting rooms (our conference centre which you can book either through our site team or through our app, meaning you can book and access a meeting room without evening having to deal with us / out of hours)
- Control over own air con and heating in the office (specific to each unit, not shared with the floor or building)
- Two outdoor terraces surrounded by greenery and the edge of a lake, perfect for lunch outside in the summer or to join our networking events when we host them
- There is a diner nearby and there will be vending machines on site
- On site toilets, showers equipped with hairdryers, and disabled toilets for every floor
- 24/7 access, with the on site team present during business hours
- Networking events to meet other companies within the building
- We also offer virtual offices for those who don’t want physical space but just a registered address or somewhere to accept post
- 180-space secure car park (which includes six dedicated Visitor bays, four electric car chargers, and a 50-space executive parking lot underground)
Close to M54 and Oakensgate and Telford Central train stations both less than 15 minute walk away