Serviced Offices in London 60 Gresham Street, EC2.
These Prime City Offices stand prominently at the junction of Gresham St and Old Jewry, close to the Bank of England in the heart of the commercial sector of the City of London and is surrounded by some of the worlds largest banks, lawyers, corporates and consultancies.
Nearest underground stations include Bank, Moorgate, and St Paul’s whilst the building is also within easy walking distance of Moorgate, Liverpool St and Cannon Street Mainline.
The latest high tech business centre in a prime City of London location
- Modern Grade A building in the heart of the City
- Eexcellently located at the Bank of England and of Gresham Street on the corner of old Jewry
- High ceilings with excellent natural light and floor to ceiling windows
- Fully air-conditioned, furnished offices available for immediate occupation
- Cutting edge technology with superfast Internet and latest MITEL ‘walk about’ telephones
- Professionally staffed reception and concierge service
- 24/7 access with swipe pass and CCTV security
- A wide selection of nearby restaurants, cafes, shops and gyms
- Shower facilities with onsite cycle storage
- Underground: 3 Minute walk to Bank (Central, Northern, Waterloo & City, DLR Trains)
- 6 Minute walk to Moorgate (Circle and District, Hammersmith and Metropolitan)
- Mainline: Easy walking distance to Liverpool Street, Canon Street and Moorgate.