Fenchurch Street Station serviced offices – 54 Fenchurch Street is in the heart of the City of London’s main insurance district. The location benefits from close proximity to Lloyd’s of London as well as plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants on Fenchurch Street and Leadenhall Market.
The location has excellence transport links with Fenchurch Street station offering national services and Aldgate, Liverpool Street and Tower Hill underground stations all in close proximity. This newly refurbished flexible office location has an impressive ground floor reception to help your business make the right first impression.
The business centre is situated on the 3rd, 4th , 5th and 6th floors offers a range of different workspaces, with small private meeting rooms and comfortable communal areas and coffee bars. Our new location also provides bike storage and shower facilities for those who want to take a more active approach to the daily commute.
The attractions of Fenchurch Street serviced offices
• A building of the highest quality in a prime city centre location
• Flexible, competitive terms with no long term commitment
• Fully furnished offices with stylish desks, storage units and ergonomically designed chairs
• No hidden charges
• Latest programmable telephones with walkabout handsets and personal DDIs
• High speed wired and WiFi Internet
• Low level branding
• Professional and friendly reception staff
• Fully fitted kitchens with complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water
• Free access to all our luxury business lounges in all major city centres throughout the UK
• Fully equipped meeting rooms at discounted prices
• Generous reception and breakout areas as well as business lounges
• 24/7 Access with individually programmed smart cards plus CCTV